"Keep Trying"


God Won't Let Us Down

Kamis, 20 Oktober 2011

Behind The Hateful Tasks



     As  students, most of us know, clearly know and realize, whenever the teacher give us lots of tasks that seems to be so killing and tiring for us, we never realize the good things that teachers want us to learn by the tasks given. Well, I won’t give a shit here. I also belong to the ones that really hate it whenever the teachers give us tasks or homework because I find some of it really annoying and just hurt my right hand or darkening my eyes bag, hurting my eyes because I have to hold on my sleepiness and so on. It’s not just once or twice when I have to be lacked of sleep due to the tasks that I have must done. They usually ask us, students, to write pages of essay or answer numbers of questions that will hurt your hands badly and get you awake the whole nights for the whole weeks. Cursing and complaining are something that can’t be avoided. But, do you know that teachers have their own intentions behind the task that they give? I know it’s such a shit to say that words, but seriously I just found it today one of the hidden intentions that teachers want us to learn that really hits me.

     Last month, our PKN teachers (there are 2 teachers, team teaching, that teach us about Civic Education) gave us a task to write down 5 biographies of successful or influential people and the reason why we choose that, 10 inspiring sentences and 7 inspiring stories. All classes that are taught by them have to do the same but with different orders like 7 biographies, 5 inspiring words and 10 inspiring stories. The number will always be 5, 7 and 10 with the same tasks to write down biographies with the reason of choosing that, inspiring sentences and inspiring stories. The first time I heard about this, I was in a great disappointment, “Geez, another damn homework to do. It’ll get all night long and hurt my hand for sure.. Why don’t they just let us to print them? It’ll be easier. What an uncaring teachers.”, that’s how I went. Sulking, complaining and cursing, those are what most of the students did when they heard about this tasks. Each classes has their own dead line and my class deadline is coming soon, it’s next week to precise. So here I am, I’ve just done the inspiring sentences and stories when I decided to write this. I just want to share about the things that I found when I was doing the tasks.

     As I said, I’ve done the inspiring sentences and words tonight, or you can say in this freaking morning, it’s 2 am. When I searched the sentences and stories, I sorted them up by reading them, tried to find the ones that suit my taste. In the progress, my heart was starting to melt by the sentences and stories that I read. I was so amazed when I read them and it was really a heart wrenching. I started to feel good about doing this tasks until I forgot about the time. Without realizing it, I’ve done the 2 parts of the tasks and the only one left is the biographies thing which I think it won’t be too troublesome to be found later. The inspiring sentences, or we can say quotes, and the inspiring stories really touch my heart. It makes me realize that the world is not only about doing what you like, dreaming as you want, hoping studying and so on, but it’s about setting you own goal, find the way how to pursue it, wake up from your dreams and start to make it come true, never give up, always pray and thanks God for everything that He gives you, appreciate the time, the love, the kindness, the care that people give you and so on. I read a story about a little girl who ran her remaining time before she died by still smiling, using her time to make people happy and living her life to the fullest. I also read about a dad who saved pennies, dimes, nickels each day in the pickle’s jar so that his son can go to a college and has a better life. Another story about a mom who sacrificed one of her eyes for his son so that his son can see the world and live happily without any tease and so on. I read a lot of stories and I feel so bad for myself. I already become such a spoil brat in my 17th years of life. I haven’t done anything that worth enough to my surrounding, especially my parents. I haven’t done anything that makes my parents proud of me and yet I have become such a spoil brat.

       Because of this tasks, that I thought just a hurtful and killing, I have been realized about the real world that I’m about to face after I graduated from this Senior High School, yeep I’m on my 3rd grade or last year of my Senior High School life. It really hit me and makes me learn that life is not as simple as you think. You have to fight and make the right choice for your life. You have to wake up from your dreaming and start to pursue it so it can be a dream comes true. You have to stop complaining and start working. You have to always pray and thanks God to what He gives you in your life time. You have to never give up and think positive about life. Your life is your own. You’re the one who decide what kind of life that you want to run. Life is about choosing between the good and the bad. When you feel doubt, always remember that God always there for you and He will help you if you ask Him. Mind the reason why you live and what you want to do for your life.

2 komentar:

  1. You'll find your own stream, that lead you to the top, good luck on your life, blogger!

    BalasHapus
  2. well thank you.. good luck to you too.. ;D

    BalasHapus